Videos are being used much more frequency in business dealings nowadays, and odds are you may have quite a few such videos stored on your devices. Needless to say over time these videos may start to eat into the available storage space, or they may be so large that you have issues sending them to colleagues or clients via email because of file size limitations.
In both those scenarios it would help if you were able to compress your business videos and shrink their file size. While that may sound a bit technical, it is actually fairly straightforward if you opt to use Movavi Video Converter. To get started and compress video files, just follow these steps:
- Launch Movavi Video Converter.
- Click on the ‘Add Media’ button then ‘Add Video’ and select the business video that you want to compress.
- Open the ‘Video’ tab and choose a format, or open the ‘Devices’ tab and select one of the built-in presets that will automatically optimize your video for a specific device.
- In the list of video files, click on the file size in the output information to open a dialog box.
- Move the ‘File Size’ slider to adjust the file size of the video till it is roughly what you would like.
- Click ‘Apply’ then click ‘Convert’ to start compressing your video.
Essentially Movavi Video Converter will automatically adjust the bitrate of your video to match the file size that you’ve selected. In doing so you’ll end up with a much smaller business video that you can easily store or email to others.
Assuming you have a few minutes, you should also take a peek at the other features in Movavi Video Converter. With them you could convert audio and image files, create animated GIFs out of video clips, extract audio tracks from videos, or grab screenshots from frames of video. In fact there are even editing tools that will let you improve the quality of your videos, cut and join video segments, insert customizable text, stabilize video footage, and more.
Considering you probably use videos on a regular basis, having a tool that can perform all these tasks will definitely come in handy. On top of that because Movavi Video Converter is so user-friendly, it won’t take you long to familiarize yourself with its features and be able to put them to work.